SPRING/ SUMMER SALE — SHOP NOW

General - How do Pre Orders work?

To confirm your LIFEwithBIRD pre-order a 30% deposit is required. This payment can be made by applying the promocode PREORDER at checkout. On delivery of the item to our warehouse, customer service will be in touch to confirm final payment. The remaining 70% balance of your pre-order will then be charged to the credit card or PayPal account you made your original deposit with.

On receipt of payment your order will be dispatched. All Australian Orders over $250 are shipped free of charge via regular post.

Delivery dates of pre-order items are an approximation only and actual delivery dates may vary. You’ll be notified if any changes to delivery dates occur.

The availability of item(s) can only be confirmed upon the stocks arrival in our warehouse. All pre-orders are subject to stock availability. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled your deposit will be refunded in full.